Giỏ Hàng đang trống!
Mô tả bình chữa cháy Amerex Class D
The Amerex “soft flow” extension applicator is particularly suited for fighting Class D fires. It keeps the operator’s hands away from the extreme heat and prevents inhalation of toxic fumes caused by burning material. The easily controlled, even discharge provides a non-dispersing application of the agent. The applicator may be quickly detached to provide a straight stream of chemical where greater range, a narrow discharge pattern or a lobbing effect is required.
Model B570 contains a special blended Sodium Chloride based dry powder extinguishing agent. Heat from the fire causes it to cake and form a crust excluding air and dissipating heat from burning metal. Metal fires involving magnesium, sodium, potassium and sodium-potassium alloys can be successfully extinguished with this extinguisher. There is data showing that zirconium, uranium, titanium, and powdered aluminum fires can be controlled and extinguished with this unique extinguisher.
EXINGUISHING CAPACITY B570
- Magnesium Chips: 4 square feet and/or 6 lbs. of metal
- Sodium or Potassium Spill: 5 quare feet and/or 5 lbs. of metal
- Sodium or Potassium Spill Depth Over 1/2”: 3 square feet and or 6 lbs. of metal
- Sodium Potassium Alloy Spill: 3 square feet and/or 2 lbs. of metal
Model B571 contains a copper extinguishing agent specially developed by the U.S. Navy for fighting lithium and lithium alloy fires. The copper compound smothers the fire and provides an excellent heat sink for dissipating heat. Copper powder has been found to be superior to all other known fire extinguishing agents for lithium.
Bấm VÀO ĐÂY xem catalog chi tiết
Xuất xứ: Mỹ
Sản phẩm cùng loại
- BÌNH CHỮA CHÁY Amerex model B270 và model B272
- BÌNH CHỮA CHÁY CO2 Amerex 320NM dùng cho bệnh viện
- Bình chữa cháy Amerex hóa chất ướt dùng cho nhà bếp
- Các loại bình chữa cháy Amerex
Sản phẩm đề xuất