Giỏ Hàng đang trống!
Đầu phun Sprinkler Viking VK467
Thông số kỹ thuật Sprinkler Viking hướng lên VK467 K 4.9
- Minimum Operating Pressure: Refer to the Approval Chart.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 175 psi (12 bar). Factory tested hydrostatically to 500 psi (34.5 bar).
- Thread size: 1/2” (15 mm) NPT
- Nominal K-Factor: 4.9 U.S. (70.6 metric†)
- †Metric K-factor measurement shown is in Bar. When pressure is measured in kPa, divide the metric K-factor shown by 10.0.
- Glass-bulb fluid temperature rated to -65 °F (-55 °C)
- Overall Length: 2-1/4” (58 mm)
- Frame Casting: Brass UNS-C84400 or QM Brass
- Deflector: Brass UNS-C23000 or Bronze UNS-C22000
- Bulb: Glass, nominal 3 mm diameter
- Belleville Spring Sealing Assembly: Nickel Alloy, coated on both sides with Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Tape
- Pip Cap and Insert Assembly: Copper UNS-C11000 and Stainless Steel UNS-S30400
- Compression Screw: Brass UNS-C36000
- For ENT coated sprinklers: Belleville spring - Exposed, Screw and Pipcap - ENT plated.
- Ordering Information: (Also refer to the current Viking price list.)
- Sprinkler: Base Part No. 19154
- Order Sprinkler VK467 by first adding the appropriate suffix for the sprinkler finish and then the appropriate suffix for the temperature
- rating to the sprinkler base part number.
- Finish Suffix: Brass = A, Chrome = F, White Polyester = M-/W, Black Polyester = M-/B, and ENT = JN
- Temperature Suffix: 155 °F (68 °C) = B, 175 °F (79 °C) = D
- For example, sprinkler VK467 with a Brass finish and a 155 °F (68 °C) temperature rating = Part No. 19154AB